- A Farmer’s Daughter by Dawn Stolfus
- Happy Trails Christmas (review planned for March)
- Review: The Reunion by Rachael McIntire (children’s book)
- The Narrow Path by Gail Sattler (upbuilding, fun, intruiging)
- 7 Tipping Points that Changed the World by Stewart and Stewart
- The Tutor’s Daughter by Julie Klassen
- Head over Heels by Gail Sattler (upbuilding, fun, fluffy with a bit of suspense)
- Start Your Own Blogging Business by Jason R. Rich (for this new gluten free blog of ours)
- The Digital Mom Handbook by Audrey McClelland and Colleen Padilla
My complete booklist for 2013, all 111 of them. I’ve switched to GoodReads for my reading lists.
If you enjoy reading, please friend me on GoodReads. We can learn so much from each other’s opinions and reviews.